Monday, November 15, 2010

and the winner is...


Comment #18 (out of the 39 that made it in before the midnight deadline), which belongs to:

Anna said...

hey, I'm a follower of course! :)
November 13, 2010 2:16 PM

Anna, I'll be contacting you with details!

Thank you for all of the comments about what you plan to do for a handmade holiday this year. There are a lot of you out there who are doing big things like quilts! I'm really impressed! As for me, I plan to give handmade ornaments and some food items like granola and canned dilly beans. I had thought I would do mug rugs for teachers, but there is only so much time! As for my immediate family, I do want to complete a big snuggly couch quilt to use at our house. I did do a decoration for us that will also make it's way into the shop. More on that later! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Amy Friend said...

Let's see the decoration!