1. I found out I was pregnant (very unexpectedly) with my first child the summer before my senior year of college, which was pretty devastating. I still went back to Boston University, worked my butt off, and graduated when I was 7 months pregnant. It was really hard. And it's something I'm really proud of completing.
2. I like to sign up for things that scare me. I've skydived solo, run 2 marathons, and attended a women's surf camp on my own.
3. My husband Rob and I were engaged 4 months after we met. When you know, you know. I feel so lucky to have him as a husband and father to my children.
4. My favorite fabric of all time is Cake Rock Beach honeycomb dots in Leaf by Joelle Hoverson. It is perfect. Any time I see some for sale, I snatch it up. (I probably should have done a quick etsy search for some before posting this.)
5. Two of my best friends are also named Krista- meet K1 and K2. If you are a long-time reader though, you probably know that. I met them through blogging but have also spent time with them in real life. K2 will be there at Quiltcon too. Woo hoo! (K1, we will miss you!)
Are you going to Quiltcon? If so, please let me know! And add yourself to the linky party so we can get to know each other before we go.