Saturday, July 30, 2011

miscellany

I've been on the lookout for the release of Cloud9 Fabric's Miscellany line for weeks. As soon as it hit Sew Fresh Fabrics on Wednesday, I had it in my shopping cart. And just two days later it was here at my house! Crazy fast shipping! I still can't believe how quickly it arrived.


Yum, yum, yum. And the prints are even better in person. Trust me. They're a must-have.

I couldn't resist using it right away, so I made a new project tote for a birthday gift out of the Candy Trees and Stacked prints. A twin is winging its way into my etsy shop as well.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

that bag is the perfect use of that print. (applause)

Anna said...

love the new blog look - it's totally stunning (forgot to comment on that the other day)!!!!! and those prints, man, thanks for showing them, I really wasn't sure about them, but now I'm going to have to buy me some!!! :) thanks fabric enabler, hehe

{Leila}Where the Orchids Grow said...

ooh how am I ever going to pretend I didn't see this so I don't have to go buy me some?!!

Kelli said...

Why do you have to tempt me? Oh well, I'm ordering some fabric for a gift for my sister anyway, I'll just throw this in the cart too. And when the credit card bill comes, I'll tell my husband it's all your fault! ;)

felicity said...

Suuper cuuuuute! Stop it, enabler. ;)

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

I am supposed to be on a fabric diet!! I love this line a lot, and I really love the bag!

Vicky said...

Love the fabric and the bag. x