Thursday, November 11, 2010

crazy bird lady no more

I still haven't tired of making my linen and shot cotton bird ornaments. But I can only keep (and gift) so many before I'll feel like a crazy bird lady! So I've listed some of them in my etsy shop. I've got a few more things in the works to add over the next few days, like lavender sachets, micro mini quilts, and more fun stuff.

Please go check it out and let me know what you think! My fragile crafter's ego could use some hearts, if you feel so inclined. Then check back tomorrow for a little giveaway!

4 comments:

Amy Friend said...

I added your shop to my favorites! The birds are fabulous. In fact, they inspired me to make some which I just took pictures of and will blog about soon. Good luck!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Your pictures are perfect! Very nicely done.

Leslie said...

they are all so gorgeous. i can not wait to see the rest of the things you are adding to your shop.

Dani said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Love it all.