2. Quilt my Liberated Log Cabin wallhanging
3. Make a baby boy quilt for Katrina's nephew who is due in June
4. Finish the top and back for my batik log cabin quilt, then send it off to a long arm quilter
5. Finish the two Girl Scout quilts. (I'm not loving these, so I've been putting them off.)
8. Black and white plus one color, not square mini quilt
9. Quilt and bind the Funky Momo.
Three out of nine ain't bad, right? Especially when I have to resist playing with my new toy that Rob and the kids gave me for Mother's Day last night. I guess I'm one of the cool kids now.