Monday, February 22, 2010

cabin weekend



We headed up to the cabin this weekend. It was the first trip that we had all taken as a family since last fall, and the first time I felt ready to take Cooper. It was really nice to just get out of the house and spend time together.



We played a couple of games of Pictureka, read books, and Rob and the girls went for a ski.



The conditions were pretty icy with the warm weather (it got into the 40s- yikes) so Cooper and I just joined everyone for a walk after they got back.



The garage door people have already been by this morning to replace the panel I ran into. I'm going to take care of some neglected housework, then hit the sewing machine. It's turning out to be super easy to sew up the batik log cabins when I've got a few minutes of free time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how absolutely WONDERFUL! I am so excited to add you to my list of daily blogs to read....

I love to see your quilting projects...you are SO talented!

I also can't wait to hear the garage door story...;)

I am glad that you all had a wonderful trip to the cabin!

Miss you all - Love Katrina