Tuesday, November 16, 2010

feeling like a lucky duck

Today I received some super awesome mail from the Fabric Shoppe-- 5 yards of Meadowsweet 2, plus two really cute clothing patterns!


I won them when my name was picked during Amy's Quilt Blogger's Festival. So a big thank you to Amy and to the Fabric Shoppe! I hadn't seen these particular fabrics in person, and they are really beautiful. And looking at their etsy shop makes me want some more of their beautiful bundles. (After Christmas of course, when my fabric purchasing freeze is done!)

I also got an email from Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio yesterday saying I won a fabric package from her as well! I was picked to win the giveaway from the list of participants in the Quilter's Butt Challenge, which is sort of embarassing considering I sat on my butt more than even attempting to exercise. I must change that. Thanks Jacquie!

6 comments:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

OK, I gotta WINE, cause I keep winning giveaways, but never ever ever fabric ones. Now, that doesn't seem like something one should complain about, but... Let's just admit it - we all want fabric!

Sniff. Ok, big girl panties on here. Congratulations! Big smile =)

Poppyprint said...

Congrats. I checked with Jacquie already to make sure she had the right Krista. Sadly, she did.
Gotta love that Meadowsweet!

Jenny said...

congrats krista! what good luck to win fabric during a fabric spending freeze! and being in alaska, you know all about 'freeze' huh?

Leslie said...

wow!!! that is so cool that you won two great things!!! awesome. that meadowsweet is adorable.

Kadybug said...

Congrats! That is wonderful. I love the meadow sweet fabrics. The patterns are super cute too!

Dani said...

Look at you, cleaning up on the freebies!

I rarely win anything. Lady Luck don't shine on me too often.